T56 Viper Spec Transmission

Metric dimensions have been converted to inches and rounded to the nearest 0. mated to a Tremec T56 six-speed manual transmission, anti-lock. 6 cui engine size, 298. You can see the base specs for it at:. I will look at my invoice and find out the specs on my clutch. TITLE T56 Super Magnum Transmission Installation Kit REV 10FE15 PART NO. Originally designed for the Viper in 1992, the T56 has been a staple of high-performance American muscle for over 20 years. We work with different manufacturers in the development of stronger parts. But before anybody with a 5 speed V6 S10 jumps into a T56 swap, they would most likely have already upgraded the rear gears. Please specify which application you have. Dodge Viper 8. The T56 also includes stronger, high-capacity gear sets, input shaft and output shaft used in the TREMEC TR6060. Viper Owners Association classifieds. In recent times, the T56 transmission has become synonymous with LS-powered Pro Touring builds, but it actually debuted in the 1992 Dodge Viper and 1993 Camaro Z/28. 0, and regular T56s for the 5. So, I was doing some research on T56 transmissions cause they are supposed to be fandamntastic. The T-56 six speed manual transmission was originally designed and built by Borg-Warner for the Dodge Viper and came to be used in a wide range of performance oriented of vehicles from General Motors, Dodge, and Ford Motor Company. The T56 Magnum is an aftermarket version of the "TR-6060" transmission found in many of today's most celebrated factory super cars - including the ZR1 Corvette and ACR Viper - giving you refinement where you want it and strength where it counts. Direct Importer of Transfer Case and Manual Transmission Gears and Components T56 Manual Transmission Rebuild Kit; Part # 70-56T > Viper (2008);All Engine Types. 5 kW / 406 PS / 400 hp (SAE net) of power, 626 Nm / 462 lb-ft of torque, 6-speed manual powertrain offered since mid-year 1994 for North America. RM-8073 MOPAR Big Block 383/400/ 426/440 Bell Housing to Dodge Viper T56 or LS1 T56 transmission Stock# MD-401-8073 Bruce Couture's Modern Driveline, Inc. T-56 & T-56 MAGNUM PARTS. 793 results for camaro t56 GM LT1 Camaro Firebird TA F body T56 6 speed 26 spline Viper spec input shaft 93-97 Camaro/Firebir d LT1 T56 Manual Transmission. Contains shims to set proper preload for the main drive, countershaft and 5-6 counter gear. Also for: 2009 viper 70, Viper 90r, 2006 viper 90r, 2007 viper 70m, 2007 viper 90r, 2008 viper 70m, 2008 viper 90r, 2009 viper 70m, 2009 viper 90r. and a YouTube video of it running and walk. So, moving into the 21st century, I'm thinking about an LS engine. How about these other trannies? I just saw the other transmission thread and not to steal any of its thunder, I would just like to hear from those who've driven these trannies. 4L V10 with variable valve timing on the exhaust side. Our rebuilds are of the highest quality available - PERIOD! They include a full tear-down and power-wash. T56 & TR6060 transmissions are big! When retrofitting a T56 Magnum or T56 from a ’98 – ’02 F-Body (Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am) into a ’78 – ’88 GM A/G-Body the transmission tunnel is too small to fit the transmission when it is installed at the proper driveline angle. This Ford Performance TREMEC T56 6-Speed Transmission is not a stock transmission, but is loosely based on the 2003-2004 cobra OEM variant. This box has the same overall case length as the Camaro transmissions, and has the same ratios, but uses a larger. For you folks running T56 transmissions, who has switched to an after-market shifter, like a short throw or something else? Is the Ford intended T56 the same as the GM or Viper version in terms of shifter?? I've noticed that the prices are ALL OVER the board!. Viper spec T56's are rated to 600ft lbs TR6060's are the new 6 speeds and rated to 600+ft lbs. Mounts to drivers and passenger door sills with no modification. Tranzilla vs. In recent times, the T56 transmission has become synonymous with LS-powered Pro Touring builds, but it actually debuted in the 1992 Dodge Viper and 1993 Camaro Z/28. Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter for T56 - Installation Instructions You may have to pry the shifter from the transmission because the adhesive sealant bonds the shifter to it. The Tremec T56 six-speed, double overdrive transmission was initially designed by Borg-Warner to handle the brute torque of the original Dodge Viper in 1992. We offer every option you can think of for an upgrade T56 or TR6060: If you need a quote on your specs for a transmission - Just give us a call 352 688 8160 M-F, EST. Asking $2500 or best offer. It was originally designed and built by BorgWarner for the 1992 Dodge Viper. T56 Gear Ratios. Under the hood sits its original Dodge 8. Outright sales incur a surcharge of $500. It was going to be at least $1,000 in parts to fix the transmission so I evaluted the options (get a T56 Magnum, which would require some shifter fabrication, auto swap , T56 with Magnum internals, pricey! or a "viperized" T56) went with the "viperized" T56. Pace Performance offers the best pricing on products offered by Chevrolet Performance Parts. 2003-06 Dodge Viper GEN 3 Tremec T56 Transmission Shifter Linkage See more like this. Welcome to our replacement transmission of choice, the Tremec T56 Magnum. Install a Tremec T56 Magnum in your A-body. We modify S10 T5’s, GM T56 both LT1/LS1 style, 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, and 4L80E tail housings to drive a cable speedometer. Viper 70 Offroad Vehicle pdf manual download. This is the simplest most effective way to convert a standard gearbox to sequential shift. For sure the T56 is the way to go. The level 3 Mega Viper transmission comes with all four sets of Alto Red Eagle clutches and Kolene steels plus a direct clutch PowerPack, high capacity 5 clutch direct clutch drum, a Fairbanks TransAction Kit, performance 3-4 accumulator spring for a firmer shift into overdrive, high performance low / reverse servo, performance intermediate servo cover, Mopar 5 to 1 intermediate band apply. A T56 transmission built to "Viper Spec" is a STOCK T56 with a STOCK Viper 30 spline main shaft, made of 4615 alloy and torque rated to 550 ft/lbs or more upon request. Designed for custom, LS retro-fit installations, the T56 Super Magnum is a Download Warranty Detail PDF High-torque capacity. Because of this, I was looking at upgrading to the legendary T56 tranny/drive shaft combo. " The T56 transmission differences between the Viper, Firehawk and Cobra are: The Firehawk and Viper have the same gear ratios, which include a. BMW E30 LS1 Swapped - T56 Transmission - Coilovers - Wilwood Brakes - 3. Refer to the vehicle owner’s manual or service manual for lubricant specifications. The ultimate in manual transmissions these days is the Tremec T56 6-speed. With the ability to make over 1000hp on the street today, transmissions are pushed harder and harder and G-Force understands. 5-inch-thick adapter plate. com Fits Camaro, Corvette, Firebird, Mustang, Viper, CTS-V. This tubular transmission crossmember replaces the factory stamped steel unit found in the 1997-2003 Dodge Dakota with the Viper T56 and T56 Magnum manual transmission. The ultimate in manual transmissions these days is the Tremec T56 6-speed. Dodge Viper 2004, Transmission Mount Bracket by Sikky®. 2006 Dodge Viper technical specifications and data. CHECKING. 80 5th and a. For the purposes of this list, we'll concentrate on the most well known version of. 66 ratio only) Regular price $199 95 $199. I'm after the. But each company uses a different version of the manual. Our inventory selection includes LS1 T-56 6-speed transmissions, carbon fiber driveshafts, and Z06 close ratio 6-speed transmissions, along with Prothane six shooter driveshaft couplers, Pfadt transmission braces with mounts, and a transmission rebuild service to fulfill your Corvette needs. This was all set-up originally by D&D in Michigan. 63 6th gear. D&D viper-spec T56s Well, this thread is 4 years old. Common Problems of the T-56. and throttle body, sikky stage 3 swap kit including sikky headers, oil pan, power steering line, mounts, aluminum driveshaft, wiring specialties mil spec harness, stock ecunon HP tuners, stock LS2 fuel filter with internal FPR, Holley fuel rails, new GM performance slave/throw out bearing, new sikky bleeder line and new clutch pedal assembly. Svt Cobra T56 6 Speed Transmission Swap Driveshaft Spec. D&D viper-spec T56s Well, this thread is 4 years old. Find American Powertrain Tremec T-56 Magnum Manual Transmissions TUET-11009 and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Except for their gear ratios, American Powertrain Tremec T-56 Magnum manual transmissions are truly brand new from the ground up. The gearbox shed now selling full recon t56 tremec 6 speed transmission. 5 package requirements call for a 7. Chevy T56 Transmission Gears & Replacement Parts The T56 6-speed manual transmission has been installed in a variety of GM and Ford vehicles as well as Dodge RAM, Dodge Viper and two Aston Martin models, the DB7 Vantage and the V12 Vanquish. Tremec Tko 500 600 Transmission Gm Offset Shifter 68 69 Camaro Firebird. We have them in new and used. A T56 transmission built to “Viper Spec” is a STOCK T56 with a STOCK Viper 30 spline mainshaft, made of 4615 alloy and torque rated to 550 ft/lbs. It's coming out of my 81 Mustang that has a 2004 Cobra 4. It was thought that the Viper T56 was stronger than the Vette M12. Tremec bought BorgWarner's manual transmission business in December 1996, and since 1998 the T-56 has been built by Tremec. Under the hood sits its original Dodge 8. FREE Shipping. The Viper T56 can handle slightly more torque than the Magnum,but the magnum sports a 700+ FT TQ rating making it a very strong unit. T56 6 Speed Transmission Swap Driveshaft Spec. 9" back from the front of the case. ttcautomotive. Genuine OEM Tremec / Borg Warner parts. Find American Powertrain Tremec T-56 Magnum Manual Transmissions TUET-11009 and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Except for their gear ratios, American Powertrain Tremec T-56 Magnum manual transmissions are truly brand new from the ground up. It is derived from the Tremec T-56 6-speed manual transmission. I believe the input is larger/longer and what bell can I use? Any help would be great. not real sure. Shop for T56 Bellhousing today! Quick Time Rm 8074 Bellhousing Mopar 318 360 Engine To Dodge T56 Viper Trans T56 Transmission Chevy Bell Housing T56 93 97. No other manual transmission offers as much combined strength, ease of use, and versatility as the T56 Magnum. They rate it for less (700) in a 4500lb+ car launching on slicks with no failures repeatedly. The T56 transmission from a '93 to '97 f-body is almost a bolt in modification. 73 LSD 1985 BMW 3-Series. 95 (5 offers) - Buy Distributing T56C16DISTRIBUTING T56c16 Corvette Viper Spec Shaft Tooth 1386585009 1997-2007 T56 31 Tuef5845. Re: T56 into bigblock 68 camaro I bought my T56 and all the associated stuff from D&D and was really pleased with the help and support I got during the process. New sport 1 year warranty, used sport a 6 month warranty. No penaltys apply for broken transmissions so long has the gearbox hasn"t been stripped down. We offer complete easy to install T5 conversion kits for early model Mustangs, Falcons, Cobra replicas, sunbeam tigers, V-8 Rangers, and hotrods. I plan on parting the car out, but I've been told that the T56 will bolt right up to the BBC in the Monte. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. The T56's double-overdrive provides ample cushion for today's tough mileage mandates, paving the way for the 350's resurrection. In 1992, General Motors began using it for its generation II and future engines. Tremec Web Site. URD is proud to announce our new Spec-U True Equal Length Long Tube Header for the 1GR-FE 4. The Steel 3-4 Shift Fork is STRONGLY suggested for all pre-2000 model six speed transmissions equipped with the Aluminum fork, which is the a very weak link inside your T56! Starting in 2000, all T56 Transmissions came equipped with the Steel 3-4 Shift Fork, which is much stronger than the bend-and-break prone Aluminum fork. The T56 has a transmission fluid capacity of 4 quarts. Call Us Today!. ) The Chrysler A727 Torqueflite – The Torqueflite line was born in 1956 and has been produced in dozens of different variants over the years. This is a one owner car that was purchased brand new in December of 2008 right here in Michigan. We work with different manufacturers in the development of stronger parts. The technology used in cars with T56 transmission is what sets it apart from other transmissions. who makes the best rebuild t56. It is a Commemorative Edition, and is #17 out of only 100 made. I've always gone 74 ft*lbs on my flywheel (T56 swap and then again on the engine swap), and on all the other ones I've had my hands on too. I know the Viper spec T56 is better than the regular Camaro T56. At this time, we do not carry any of the components required to swap this into a V6, or have a comprehensive list of what will be required. The Tremec T56 manual transmission is one of the most sought after features in cars that demand enhanced performance, high speed and additional strength. That is included in the sale. Corvette T56 6 speed transmission 43 tooth 2nd gear (FITS 2. 2 mph: Porsche 911 Turbo: 181. Tranny crossmembers bolt-in with no modifications for your. Metric dimensions have been converted to inches and rounded to the nearest 0. Features and Benefits: Six-speeds Applicable to a wide range of vehicles requirements Double overdrive Pro vides extended ratio coverage and allows for closer ratio steps. We'll address the compatibility of the TR-6060 in future issues. Our rebuilds are of the highest quality available - PERIOD! They include a full tear-down and power-wash. The T56 has been installed in a number of vehicles stock, from the viper, to the corvette, Camaro and Firebird, and 203-2004 Cobra as well as numerous aftermarket versions. QT SFI Bell Housing, Chrysler 318s and 360s with Dodge Viper T56- or LS1 T-56 transmissions. Links in the article point to reviews, facts, pictures, comparisons and specifications. T-56 & T-56 MAGNUM PARTS. Now, one of the cars I'll be getting rid of is a '94 Firebird Formula with the LT1/T56. I picked up a T56 with no bellhousing out of a viper for cheep. 943 at full weight. 1997-2007 Corvette T56 Viper Spec input shaft 31 tooth. RSG first takes a Tremec Magnum T56 transmission, then adds a Viper tail shaft, and reworks some of the rings to make them handle roughly 1,000 ft-lbs of torque and abuse. 3 mph: Acura NSX-T: 162. 2003-06 Dodge Viper GEN 3 Tremec T56 Transmission Shifter Linkage See more like this. 1979 Trans Am LS engine T56 transmission LY6 LS3. At that time the 2nd 3rd and 4th gears were replaced. G Force Performance is the premiere source for transmission crossmembers. The Viper shifter is about 20" back from the front of the case, and the LS shifter is 23. The standard stereo is a nine-speaker setup with 12 and 18 speakers available. I'm building a roller GTO that I picked up on the cheap. 6060 / T56 Magnum 5-6 / Reverse Synchronizer Assembly. i only know of two different t-56's, and the only difference between those two is the first and thired gears. the clutch cable can be slightly moved roughly 1/2" from side to side but is snug on the clutch arm. It was thought that the Viper T56 was stronger than the Vette M12. Tremec T56 transmissions can be sourced from one of these vehicles: Another Tremec six-speed transmission was used in later models, the TR-6060, which was derived from the T56. TO BE UNITIZED IN ACCORDANCE WITH GM SPECIFICATIONS. Power Automedia Tremec T56 - 6 spd Trans Rebuild Homemade Trans Jack & New Project. The T56 was completely synchronized, with an electronic switch lockout. The T56 Manual Transmission is a 6-speed transmission which can adapt for many different types of applications. who makes the best rebuild t56. I don't know about you all, but mine shifts like crap and it doesn't shift at all when it's cold. I plan to clean it up more this coming week and start getting the rest of the needed parts together. The T56 is a robust and reliable transmission for both the street and track. Gm Lt1 Camaro Firebird Ta F Body T56 6 Speed 26 Spline Viper Spec Input Shaft. It also masters the art of being the last transmission you'll ever need. 5 package requirements call for a 7. D&D magnum t-56 or viper spec t-56 ( I have installed both a TR3650 and T56 transmissions) With long tube headers, installation is a nightmare. The RSG Difference! Rockland Standard Gear has a 30-year proven track record — building more than 100 manual transmissions, transfer cases and powertrain components each week — we know what fits, what works and what you need. Gm Ls1 Camaro Firebird Ta F Body T56 6 Speed 26 Spline Viper Spec Input Shaft T56 Transmission Chevy Bell Housing T56 93-97 Camaro Pontiac Firebird Lt1 5. Viper 70 Offroad Vehicle pdf manual download. i think its a magnetic pickup. The technology used in cars with T56 transmission is what sets it apart from other transmissions. Shop T-56 Magnum Parts at BowlerTransmissions. New is over $2000. Up for sale is a D&D Viper T56, for \00. URD has developed a special T56 transmission to work with our T56 Swap Kit for the 2005+ Tacoma. com Forum > Mopar Garage > Engine, Transmission, Rearend, & Exhaust (Moderators: Chryco Psycho, hemigeno, firefighter3931, Charger-Bodie) > SUPERBIRD GETS Viper 6 speed T-56 installed into a B body anyone done it ??. Get the best selection of bell housings for your 5/6 speed transmission conversion project. T56 rebuild cost? the money on higher grade components instead for a Viper spec rebuild. 793 results for camaro t56 GM LT1 Camaro Firebird TA F body T56 6 speed 26 spline Viper spec input shaft 93-97 Camaro/Firebir d LT1 T56 Manual Transmission. Extensive wind tunnel tests were used to style the exterior of the Ram SRT-10. For the T56 bell, Ross McCombs at Quicktime said to order "RM8075-SPECIAL for LS T56 MAGNUM" as a special order item since they hadn't released an official part number.   Will fit T56 transmission in the Dodge Viper 1992-2017. We have them in new and used. Next we install the transmission yoke. This Level V T56 six speed transmission includes: Media blast transmission case; Transmission → Transmissions → RPM 2006-07 C6 Z06 T56 Level V Transmission. posted by LeeBosta Viper spec t56. JPC's T56 Magnum XL package offers the a cheap way to get the best transmission available for your 2005 / 2011 / 2014 Mustang GT. Sikky transmission mounts are CAD/CAM designed and CNC machined using solid 6061 T-6 aluminum. The design is strong and reliable allowing use in everything from high power endurance racing cars to daily driven street car. Tranzilla vs. First through fourth for these vehicles are the same. The technology used in cars with T56 transmission is what sets it apart from other transmissions. CO2, emissions,. Find your next Dodge Viper or SRT Viper here!, The Viper Owners Association (VOA) is the largest Viper Club in the world! With membership mainly in the US, but all over the world, it's the most active group of Viper owners on Earth. 9" back from the front of the case. 74 5th and. The T56 also includes stronger, high-capacity gear sets, input shaft and output shaft used in the TREMEC TR6060. who makes the best rebuild t56. For sure the T56 is the way to go. Visit Our "What's New" page to get all the latest Chevrolet Performance News, Announcements, and Specials. T-56 Transmission Install Thread. Transmission removal and installation available. Features TREMEC Magnum 6-speed, specially prepped for you model Fast freight and overnight service available on all in stock items. Re: anyone use a viper t56? May 22nd, 2011, 05:20 PM is there a way to test the sendor out of the car? it has 3 black wires. posted by LeeBosta Viper spec t56. It will fit 1996-2002 Dodge Vipers RT/10 and GTS. Up for sale is a D&D Viper T56, for \00. This specification meets the ILSAC GF-2 and ACEA A1-98 and B1-98 and additional Ford requirements. A bolt on sequential gearbox conversion for ford t56 and tr6060 gearbox. T56 Magnum Service Manual Conversions of automatic or manual transmissions. TOP SPEED; Dodge Viper GTS: 193. The Dodge Viper (sold as the Dodge SRT-10 in the United Kingdom) is a V10-powered sports car manufactured by the Dodge division of Chrysler Corporation. 7L START DESC HERE. There are different types of the T56 6 speed aftermarket transmission currently available , both new and used. It was going to be at least $1,000 in parts to fix the transmission so I evaluted the options (get a T56 Magnum, which would require some shifter fabrication, auto swap , T56 with Magnum internals, pricey! or a "viperized" T56) went with the "viperized" T56. Check out this gorgeous 2005 Dodge Viper SRT10 Commemorative Edition! This is a 1 Owner Viper with only 1,370 Original Miles. URD is proud to announce our new Spec-U True Equal Length Long Tube Header for the 1GR-FE 4. The Tremec T56 evolved as a higher-torque capacity, six-speed version of the proven M49 five-speed manual transmission, and was introduced in the 1993 Chevrolet Camaro and Pontiac Firebird. While C-130 flight tests and engine ground tests have shown significant improvement over requirements, the Series 3. The current batch of these URD headers should be ready to ship around 7/22. Initial reports? It was a tough, modern gearbox. 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO LS6 LS2 T56 6 speed transmission output shaft seal. Actual torque rating are affected by vehicle weight, tire type and size, clutch and pressure plate, and driving style. com Fits Camaro, Corvette, Firebird, Mustang, Viper, CTS-V. 1993 Camaro Trans Am Firebird Lt1 T56 6 Speed Manual Transmission 62000 Miles. Find T56 Mustang on sale right here with the largest selection of T56 Mustang anywhere online. The weak link on those is the 10 spline which are sometimes upgraded to 26 spline. Their overall acceptance from both manufacturers and. It is a Commemorative Edition, and is #17 out of only 100 made. G-force T56 vs. Get the best deals on Tremec Manual Transmissions & Parts for Dodge Viper when you shop the largest online F-Body/Cobra/Viper Tremec T56 Complete Carbon Lined. GR1000F - A Faceplated Tremec T56 Magnum Let's face it Drag racing competitively on a synchronized transmission is not only painfully expensive, but also extremely frustrating. 2001 MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS Borg-Warner T56 6-Speed Overhaul - "Y" Body APPLICATION MANUAL TRANSMISSION APPLICATIONS IDENTIFICATION Transmission has 2 identification labels located on lower left side of case. The T56 Magnum transmissions bolt pattern is the same as the T56 Viper transmission. The proper oil (recommended by AMS) is the SYNTHETIC MANUAL TRANSMISSION & TRANSAXLE GEAR LUBE-75/90W due to the high heat application of the Viper (unlike other cars with the T56). The T56 transmission from a '93 to '97 f-body is almost a bolt in modification. Svt Cobra T56 6 Speed Transmission Swap Driveshaft Spec. Camaro Firebird Mustang Viper SRT. It was thought that the Viper T56 was stronger than the Vette M12. Call us today for information on our AES 15000 Viper service module. FREE Shipping. Asking $2500 or best offer. This is a 2003 8. The technology used in cars with T56 transmission is what sets it apart from other transmissions. Tremec bought BorgWarner’s manual transmission business in December 1996, and since 1998 the T-56 has been built by Tremec. Probably an LS3 crate engine, either the 430 hp or 480 hp version. 0-Liter, OHV, SMPI V-10. I flushed the gear lube with Mobile1 ATF for a few hundred miles then switched. Luckily since the T56 is so similar to the 60e, we can just re-use the same yoke. 2003-06 Dodge Viper GEN 3 Tremec T56 Transmission Shifter Linkage See more like this. 1996 Dodge Viper technical specifications and data. Able to withstand 700 ft/lbs torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, the Super Magnum T56 Transmission is the kingpin of Tremec's high-performance lineup. The technology used in cars with T56 transmission is what sets it apart from other transmissions. 93-02 Camaro Trans Am T56 Transmission Main Case 6spd Manual 6 Speed 2 Day Air. Servicing your car's transmission is an integral part of routine car maintenance, but even more crucial is making sure you use the right kind of oil and fluids. But I've been so slow to complete the car they are not current at all. What are the bolt torque settings of the transmission (T56) to the LS1 engine block? I found the BTS of the clutch housing to transmission to be 26lb. It is a Commemorative Edition, and is #17 out of only 100 made. It's not a viper spec trans but an actual viper trans. In addition to buying a T56 transmission you will also want to see if the seller your purchase from offers other T56 accessories such as a service - rebuild manual, clutch, flywheel, shifter, bellhousing and hardware. Shop for T56 Bellhousing today! Quick Time Rm 8074 Bellhousing Mopar 318 360 Engine To Dodge T56 Viper Trans T56 Transmission Chevy Bell Housing T56 93 97. Don't fool around with the 5 speed boxes. Known in its original equipment form as the 'TR-6060', the Magnum is an aftermarket version of the same transmission found in many of today's most celebrated factory muscle cars – including the Dodge Challenger and Viper, and the Chevrolet Camaro – giving you refinement where you want it and strength where it counts. I still had to buy the replacement parts, but now I have a Viper mainshaft so the. The T56 Magnum NightStick is an all new design that combines the ball and socket shift stub found on the Viper spec 6-speed with a completely new base plate configuration that eliminates oil leakage around the shift stub socket. A T56 transmission built to “Viper Spec” is a STOCK T56 with a STOCK Viper 30 spline mainshaft, made of 4615 alloy and torque rated to 550 ft/lbs. Featuring a 700 lb. Up for sale is a D&D Viper T56 (This is an actual Viper trans, NOT a Viper-spec, which is just an upgraded T56 with some Viper parts), for $2800 obo. BMW E30 LS1 Swapped - T56 Transmission - Coilovers - Wilwood Brakes - 3. Including 19352208 - GM LS T56 Super Magnum Transmission. I believe the input is larger/longer and what bell can I use? Any help would be great. Shop T-56 Magnum Parts at BowlerTransmissions. Shifter distances Distance from front of bellhousing (aka rear of engine block) to shifter stub (hopefully you find a model that puts the shifter stub in the center of your console or floor opening) Before you buy a transmission, figure out which model suits your needs. I'm building a roller GTO that I picked up on the cheap. viper T56 for SBF I have a viper T56 kit for sale, it includes a dynotech aluminum drive shaft, MGW shifter, bellhousing (looks like a quick time), I have a used SPEC stage III clutch that will be included, I have the fork for the throw out bearing. Engine, horsepower, torque, dimensions and mechanical details for the 1996 Dodge Viper. Replacement for Castrol Syntorq LT. The Green one is the reverse lamp switch. Don't fool around with the 5 speed boxes. For sure the T56 is the way to go. The Tremec T56 manual transmission is one of the most sought after features in cars that demand enhanced performance, high speed and additional strength. But I've been so slow to complete the car they are not current at all. This is the second time Dodge has installed a Viper engine in a Ram pickup. This Ford Performance TREMEC T56 6-Speed Transmission is not a stock transmission, but is loosely based on the 2003-2004 cobra OEM variant. New (XFH) Michelin PS Cup tires (included and only. Whatever engine or transmission you have - hard-to-find and even one-of-a-kind applications are a reality with Quick Time; Twice the strength of other steel bellhousings, with pinpoint dimensional accuracy and stability that obsoletes lesser models made from rolled or stamped steel. Features heavy duty 26 splines x 1. This transmission can handle around 900 hp. Check out this gorgeous 2005 Dodge Viper SRT10 Commemorative Edition! This is a 1 Owner Viper with only 1,370 Original Miles. While one could assume that they are referring only to T-56's that came with Castrol Syntorq (known as Mopor Synthetic Gear Lube) as the factory fill, it reminded me that I have yet to see "official" verification that. Visit Our "What's New" page to get all the latest Chevrolet Performance News, Announcements, and Specials. T56 Magnum to 3G HEMI Mopar including LA engine series Also covers B / RB engines using a different Quick Time Bell Housing Bell Housing - Quick Time The Quick Time bell housing is the best solution for the Mopar adaptation. It's fun to drive, but it is terrible on gas, and I think I would really enjoy banging gears in this car. Also obvious is that the mount bosses are cast in different locations, meaning the T56 can’t use the factory transmission crossmember. The design is strong and reliable allowing use in everything from high power endurance racing cars to daily driven street car. Ford used the E40D in vehicles made in model years 1989 through 1997. Since debuting in Dodge's ultra exotic Viper sports car in 1992, the T-56 6-speed manual transmission has become one of the most celebrated manual. Technical Question & Answer Forum for the Chevrolet Chevelle - Malibu & El Camino. Whether you’re maintaining or upgrading your 6th generation Corvette, our selection of C6 Corvette Shifter, Transmission, and Driveline parts is unsurpassed. viper T56 for SBF I have a viper T56 kit for sale, it includes a dynotech aluminum drive shaft, MGW shifter, bellhousing (looks like a quick time), I have a used SPEC stage III clutch that will be included, I have the fork for the throw out bearing. Features and Benefits: Six-speeds Applicable to a wide range of vehicles requirements Double overdrive Pro vides extended ratio coverage and allows for closer ratio steps. SPEC billet flywheels are manufactured and developed for specific driving environments and recommended based on how each car reacts to changes in rotating mass. The overhauled stock 5 speeds such as the "built" T5, T45 or TR3650 transmissions are a waste of money as they don't come close to having the torque capacity of the Magnum or Viper 6 speed transmissions. TREMEC encourages you to join us and experience the benefits of these events. com Fits Camaro, Corvette, Firebird, Mustang, Viper, CTS-V. There are different types of the T56 6 speed aftermarket transmission currently available , both new and used. So, I was doing some research on T56 transmissions cause they are supposed to be fandamntastic. I will look at my invoice and find out the specs on my clutch. T56 Viper Spec Transmission Kit 2005-06 Mustang GT - D&D Ford/Viper T56 Kit for 2005 Mustang Everything you need to install the unbreakable Viper T56 into your 05 Mustang !. The LS1 T56 and LT1 T56’s move the shifter back the most, the Viper T56 less and the Aftermarket T56 the least. INFORMATION 1. Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter for T56 - Installation Instructions You may have to pry the shifter from the transmission because the adhesive sealant bonds the shifter to it. I had heard mentioned before that you could have the M12 built to Viper specs. Shop T-56 Magnum Parts at BowlerTransmissions. The Ford Performance TREMEC T56 6-Speed Transmission would require significant modifications to be used with the V6 setup. Locate T56 6 Speed Transmission In Stock Today. The T56 transmission is a very popular transmission used in many high performance vehicles, Mustang, Camaro, Viper and now, the Tacoma!! There is nothing like finally being able to snatch and chirp gears like this sport truck should have been able to do from the factory. 0L Ti-VCT V8 engine. A true performance application component for cars, trucks, hot rods. This 1994 Dodge Viper RT/10 shows approximately 8,250 miles and is finished in black over gray. Corvette T56 6 speed transmission 43 tooth 2nd gear (FITS 2. Tranzilla vs. Front: Cast-aluminum unequal-length upper and lower “A” arms, coil springs, low-pressure gas-charged rebound-adjustable shock absorbers, stabilizer bar. So it depends on exactly which Getrag 6-speed variant. Cheaper way to adapt a T56 to any oldschool engine in Engine, Transmission & Rear End - Page 1 of 1 Plymouth Barracuda & Dodge Challenger Message Board Forum Welcome, Guest. It was also added to the all-new 1997 Corvette. While one could assume that they are referring only to T-56's that came with Castrol Syntorq (known as Mopor Synthetic Gear Lube) as the factory fill, it reminded me that I have yet to see "official" verification that. This is a discussion on Common Problems of the T-56 within the Manual Transmission forums, part of the Drivetrain category; Anatomy of the T56 By far, the most common source of T56 transmissions on the used market is the Fourth-Gen. Refer to the vehicle owner's manual or service manual for lubricant specifications. mated to a Tremec T56 six-speed manual transmission, anti-lock. 0L V6 engine. Size and Type: 22 x 10 in. Borg-Warner T56 6-Speed Speedometer Cable Modifications See photo below for important note on T56 tailhousing types by year of transmission! Stealth Conversions modifies Borg-Warner T56 6-Speed transmission tailhousings from 1993–2000 Camaros to drive speedometer cables. Initial reports? It was a tough, modern gearbox. monster "Viper spec" t56 or maybe a complete custom hybrid t56. Automobile Parts and Service Toggle navigation Community Chevy Automotive Sales Inc.